Friday 13 July 2012

Happy 26th birthday lab-lab!

Happy birthday lab-lab!

Delivery boy!
I bought her a Cambridge satchel 14” bag color red at Doorstep Luxury. It came with a very nice box with ribbon and paper bag. I latched it on my rear rack on my way home. Their physical store is located at 127A Telok Ayer St, Singapore 068596. The store is lovely and all the sales assistants were very helpful. We went back to the store to exchange the size from 14" to 13" as she finds it very big for her. She's a happy birthday girl :)








6 candles for 6 years
2 bicycle lights to signify 20 years
Total of 26 years

This morning when she woke-up I surprised her by placing 6 candles and my bicycle front and rear lights on top of the box to signify as 20 years, a total of 26 years. :D
Cambridge Satchel 13"
Doorstep luxury box with ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment