Saturday 2 June 2012

Pearl Izumi Inner Pants

I just bought Pearl Izumi inner pants with padding at LifeCycle. I like the feel of the fabric which is quite breathable. I also love the design, just like those boxer briefs made in Philippines by a popular clothing store, Bench/. The padding covers my entire perineum area which is a good start. I like the fact that it is an inner pants which serve as your brief rather than the usual cycling shorts worn by other cyclist/PRO. That way I can still put on some casual shorts on top of it.

I hope this will help me avoid getting my perineum re-injured. I'm planning to hop back on my bicycle tomorrow to go to the nearest market. I'll provide update if it really helps even on a short ride.

I really like LifeCycle store; the staff are very friendly and they have cool items that you need for your bicycle. Also, i find their store elegant like those small shops in Paris (wink wink Lab-lab). Tour de France, here we come! Haha!

Pearl Izumi
(outside)
65 SGD

Pearl Izumi
(inside with front and back padding)
Pearl Izumi
(inside back padding)

Pearl Izumi
(inside front padding)


No comments:

Post a Comment