Thursday 3 May 2012

Burnt back and shocked

I asked Lab-lab to take a picture of my sunburnt back and I was shocked when I saw how big I am right now. I was skinny back in year 2007 and just decided to get bigger around 2011 after nursing my injury, herniated disc + sciatica.

For two months, I drank 2-3 liters of full cream milk everyday. I gained 12 kilos in two months, ofcourse most of it are fat. But, the additional weight helped me to lift heavier weight. I changed my work-set/reps from 8 reps to 5, even as low as 3 reps. I did a lot of chin-ups, pull-ups & dips with additional weight hanging down my waist.

I'm satisfied with my current weight and will start lowering my body fat. I read in an article that 10% body fat is not difficult to achieve. Goodluck!

Skinny circa 2007

2007 - 2008
Sunburnt back April 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment