Wednesday 2 May 2012

Davao vacation | April 2012

Spent 2 days and 1 night at Pearl Farm with lab-lab, patootie, my sister and tita funny.



Surprise birthday cake. Thank you lab-lab!




Then, we did water rafting at Davao White Water Adventure.
With lab-lab, patootie, my sister and tito pogs.










Another surprise birthday cake! I love you lab-lab!

fun, chill and food...

Majids Persian Kebab located in Rizal, Davao city.
Majids Persian Kebab | Rizal

Moon Cafe | Abreeze Mall

The White Hat Yogurt | Abreeza

Cellar de Oboza

Kilawing bariles 
at inihaw na tuna 
(panga at silik/palikpik)

Goto at tokwa't baboy | Dencias

Jollibee | Gaisano




Lomi at siopao | Kusina Dabaw
Kangaroo Coffee | Mapa
Crabs | Lab-lab's place



Lechon | Lab-lab's place
Utak ng baboy | Lab-lab's place























 

Food & discoveries during my stay in Manila for 3 days before heading to Davao.

Shakeys
Halo-halo supreme | Icebergs
SM Mall of Asia

My "The Beatles" drawing
for my cassette tape cover
Diskettes
I created the first social site
called "The Guestbook" back in 1999




























Bye Pinas. Bye Davao.

No comments:

Post a Comment