Tuesday 8 May 2012

Dahon Speed P8

I bought a Dahon Speed P8. I love it! This thing can go really fast and has a very sporty feel when you drive it. It's been years since I rode a bike and it's a bit scary driving on the main road. I have to be very cautious and attentive to the traffic flow, rules and pedestrians. But at the end of the ride it was really fun and at the same time it is a very effective way to add cardio to my workout.

My goal by the of May 2012: Ride this bike from home all the way to work as an alternative to my daily transportation. I'll probably start biking to the MRT, fold it; then bike again. Goodluck!

By the way, Lab-lab and I named my bike "Tyrion". Since, Dahon Speed P8 is small and badass just like Tyrion Lannister of Game of Thrones.

On our way to bike-hunting...
Mirror picture before leaving :)
Overwhelmed!
There you are Dahon Speed P8!


Folded
Folded (mirror)



Break-in

Hiding my happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment