Sunday 20 May 2012

New necessary accessories

I visited MyBikeShop yesterday to buy a Biologic PostRack. The place is located at Clementi which is 1 hour travel by MRT+Bus from my place. But it's worth the travel as the store is packed with all your 2-wheels needs.

I opted for the Biologic PostRack that is easily mountable as I wanted to preserve the sporty-look of the bike. It's a bit of a hassle when folding but it fits its purpose; to carry my everyday bag to work.

I promised that this will be the last thing I will buy for my bike this year. Unfortunately, I need a simple basket that I can easily latch when going to the market. It's hard put everything on the rear rack using an elastic cord which has the tendency to fall to the side.

Pink bike displayed in MyBikeShop

Biologic PostRack (easy-mount): 65 SGD
Voyager 2.0 front light: 28 SGD
Smart super flash rear light: 24 SGD
Bell color black/silver: 9 SGD
Flamingo saddle with pump - 75 SGD
Should I buy this next? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment